– You must have installed SAMSUNG MOBILE USB DRIVERS
– Make sure phone is POWERED ON and there is NO SIMCARD in your phone.
1. Enable USB debugging in phone :
- Goto Settings > About device > Software info
- Tap on Build number for 7 times
- Now Developer options menu is activated.
- Go to Settings > Developer options in phone.
- Enable USB debugging option.
- Now connect USB cable, it will ask for Authorize , select OK
2. Activate USB Diagnostic Port: *#0808# > choose “DM+MODEM+ADB” or “DM+ACB+ADB“> OK
3. Install SamKey tool on your PC
4. Open SamKey, login your accounts
5. Click “Read Codes” on SamKey
Wait reading code,…
Use Network code SamKey provided to Unlock Samsung phone !!!